* What kind of your personal information we collect
* How your personally identifiable information is collected
* How we use your personally identifiable information
* How we use your personally non identifiable information
* When we disclose your personal information
* How to access and correct your personal data
This includes any personally identifiable information which can be used to identify or contact you, and also personally non identifiable information which cannot be used to identify or contact you, but could still be used to improve your experience when using services on our website.
Personal identifiable information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group and to third parties for the purposes for which it was collected, as authorised and consented by you. For example, the conduct of a transaction of a product of your choice on our website.
When you register a BuyTheWay account, the personal information we collect may include your:
* Email Address
* Contact Number
* Facebook Profile (optional)
When you procure a product via the services on BuyTheWay website, the additional personal information we collect may include:
* Delivery Address
* Credit card details (optional) and payment methodology
The mandatory personally identifiable information we collect from you will be used and or shared within our corporate group and to third parties for one or the following purposes:
* To deliver products that you have acquired via the services of our website. For example, we may pass your name and address on to a third party such as our courier service company or supplier of choice in order to make delivery of the product to you;
* To inform and update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes;
* To provide you with relevant product information; for purposes of courier, update on product condition, for example;
* To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you may request;
* To allow us to administer your registered account with us;
* To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you may make online. For example, payments that you make through our website will be processed by our appointed agent. Disclosure to these data processing agents such as that of our appointed agent in this context is necessary for the purpose of conducting the sales transaction that you have opted for.
* The non-mandatory personal information such as date of birth and gender are used to carry out research on our users’ demographics and for us to send you suggestion or information in the form of promotional emails which we think you may find useful, thereby, enhancing your experience when you visit our website. By providing us these non-mandatory personal information, you are deemed to have consented to be part of our research and to receiving suggestions or information as outlined above.
When you access our websites, please be aware that we would also collect your personally non identifiable information via:
* your IP address and information about your visit (such as time stamp, date, duration etc) will be automatically picked up by BuyTheWay.com.my's systems.
* our websites may contain links to third parties sites and BuyTheWay.com.my will always try to make it clear when you leave our sites as BuyTheWay.com.my is not responsible for
** such third parties sites and
*** information which you made available at such third parties sites
We also offer you the opportunity to use social login. If you chose to use social login, please be aware that the social platform will share your profile information with us. The information that is shared will depend on your social platform settings.
The mandatory personally non identifiable information we collect from you will be used and or shared within our corporate group and to third parties for one or the following purposes:
* Evaluating and improving the user experience when browsing our website
* Marketing and commercial analysis
* Targeted and retargeting based advertising materials
* law enforcement agencies
* government agencies
* companies and/or organizations that act as our agents, contractors, service providers and/or professional advisers
* other parties in respect of whom you have given your express or implied consent
* customer inquiry and other customer related services
* data processing services
* information technology services
* media and marketing services (including advertising)
* market research and website usage analysis services
subject at all times to any laws (including regulations, guidelines and/or obligations) applicable to Interbase Resources.
You may request for access to or correction of the Personal Data or limit the processing of the Personal Data at any time hereafter by submitting such request to us via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that it will be necessary for you to provide all of the Personal Data, without which we will not be able to process the same for the Purpose including our obtaining your feedback. By submitting your Personal Data in this website, you consent to the processing and transfer (if required) of your Personal Data by us.